Saturday, June 27, 2009

Long-Term/Im a Virgin/Barely legal -18 - 18 (Midtown)

YOU WONT BE LET DOWN. E-MAIL ME.
MAYBE Friends With Benefits (means work-out type sexual partner-look it up on the net)/Long term relationship NO CREDIT CHECK STUFF-Handsome-Barely LEGAL-FREE SEX-
If you want to host all the time. Then I can be your free beck and call . Boy -Toy. In return will give you whatever type of pleasure you want when you want it. Unlimited. I do have a nice place to live. It just sounds like less hasle for the person who dosent have to provide the place. Will entertain any offers just let me know. Its just an idea. Of course if your really hot, wealthy, young, skinny, and need me to host just let me know. I understand the price of vanity and money.

. YOU WONT BE LET DOWN. E-MAIL ME. FREE-SEX. NO-WAIT. NO-CREDIT CHECK TYPE STUFF. JUST BE LEGAL. NO_WEBSITES. NO REGISTRATIONS. JUST E-MAIL and PHONE. ITS THAT EASY.

**Want Sex with no strings attatched. A casual encounter. This could be one-time or more than one-time. Mongamous or not mongamous. All ages are welcome as long as it is legal. Erect penis over typical length. Here is My current sexy teen model picture**), Height, Weight, etc.. **






No comments:

Post a Comment