Tuesday, February 15, 2011

seeking socialite or classy widow for friendship - 30 (ny)

I am a very lonely young man. I do not seek sex or anything untowards. What I'm looking for is someone who is well educated and can perhaps teach me some things I lack. I would prefer an older Jewish widow as we would have far more in common. I do not want your money or anything from you other than a friend to talk to and companionship. I work as a professional in financial services and would like to have someone to write, converse, and spend time with. I'm in Tampa a large portion of the time as that is where my work is located, but would love to move to an office in the area. As to what I bring to the table, witty banter, amusement, a constant date to anything, and I seek to learn as a young child does. I am also told that I am attractive, but that is something you as a person would have to judge. I thank you in advance for your replies.

as was stated i am not looking to bilk, or take anyones money or estate. i have no need to do so and live well enough already. i seek an older friend that could be a close friend and confidant to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment