Tuesday, September 29, 2009

lookin 4 something real,plz read u wont be dissapointed - 20 (brooklyn)

well to start off, my name is michael, but you can call me mike,i just want something real, im tired of the pain, and lonliness
ummm, well, i've been through alot of tough relationships and for some reason they all went wrong, either because the girl cheated or the girl never confronted me about other peoples lies, so, im simply looking for the right girl/woman between the ages of 18+
who i can treat right make happy and have something real with, who will love me for me and treat me right just like id do for her, there is alot to know
about me so u can hit me up on aim its legendarysinner7, and if u r really interested if u reply to this ill give u my number and we can talk. there is alot to learn about me, trust me, im not a lier, i am a pretty interesting guy if u give me a chance

also as said there is alot about me, even though I might not look it.. i break dance, i sing, i rap, i write poetry, all kinds, i write books of all genres, i am very intelligent and kind hearted, im just lookin 4 something real,i want that one woman who can show me that all women are not the same..if ur up for the task, ladies hit me up and lets talk








No comments:

Post a Comment